CSCI CAREER OPPORUNITIES!
Thank you for your interest in CSCI Security!
CSCI is the most leading edge company that offers all its officers and clients its unsurpassed level of service and commitment! From our training, to our outstanding uniforms, we are second to none in the security profession. We are looking for commissioned officers with all levels of experience to join our CSCI family.
Our hiring and background is an extensive process that leaves no rocks unturned. This lengthy process allows our team to ensure that each new hire is the right fit for our team and brings the opportunity for a long-term relationship. It is the top priority of CSCI to ensure that each employee feels the satisfaction and commitment that our company atmosphere revolves around! This is made possible in part by complete transparency from middle and upper management, manageable workloads, competitive compensation, positive atmosphere, and a challenging, yet industrious, work environment!
Here are only a few reasons to consider CSCI for your future career in the security industry:
- We are the most competitive paying security company in Texas.
- Benefits available to qualified officers after 90 days.
- Health insurance and dental offered to all full time employees.
- IRA’s and Roth IRA’s for retirement.
- Paid holidays offered to all full time employees.
- Overtime when available.
- Uniform reimbursement after 60 days.
- In addition to being the most competitive paying security company in Texas, we also offer the most potential growth and earning potential as well.
- In-house training from current and former federal agents, Law Enforcement and SWAT instructors, and military personnel.
- 1 week paid vacation as it accrues, available after only 90 days if you qualify.
Here is a list of positions in all fields of security and private investigations that we currently provide:
- Commissioned Officer
- Patrol Officer
- Level 4 – Personal Protection Specialist
- Special Operations Personnel
- Private Investigator
- Field Training Officer
- Anti-Terrorism Specialist
- TSA Regulatory Division Consultant
- Electronic & Physical Security Consultant
- Office Administration Personnel
- Account Executives
- You must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and Social Security Card.
- You must have your Non-Commissioned and/or Commissioned cards issued through the state of TEXAS in hand, or certificates in hand when you come to turn in your application.
- Commissioned officers must have Duty belt and firearm with holster.
- Must pass criminal background and drug screening.
- Patrol Positions must pass driving history screening.
- Officers must complete a board review.
- Must be able to pass a complete background review.